Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quick post. 80's night tonight.

Quick post.

Today, I ate breakfast and I'm getting ready to go burn some calories.
I want to work out early today so I can give my body some time to rest then get ready for 80's night tonight.

I made blue berry pancakes for breakfast...ugh they were so good. I only had 2 small ones though so that was about 170 calories. =)..and then I ruined it with two slices of bacon...lol which actually was only about 100 calories.
so...

Breakfast:
Blueberry Pancakes: 170 calories
Bacon: 100 calories
Milk: 65 calories



Lunch:
Leftover pizza: like 400 ugh.


Dinner: TBD


Total so far: 735


Exercise:
Elliptical for 40 minutes (I'm going to try): 515 calories burned
Sit-ups 15 minutes: 172 calories burned
Squats and other leg exercises 20 minutes: 180 calories burned
Weightlifting 15 minutes: 129 calories burned.

Total: 996 calories burned...woohoo!

I'm going to get going so I can get started so I have more time to rest and relax before I need to get ready for 80's night tonight. =)

I probably won't post tomorrow because of the holiday, or if I do, it will be around 7 pm est.

Anyway, just in case I don't post tomorrow, Have a very Happy Easter!

1 comment: