Saturday, April 4, 2009

Woo. I broke the plateau.

So I don't know if it could be considered a plateau because I think I was working out to maintain my 188 lbs.

Anyway, last night I did the elliptical, did some leg exercises (calves, inner thighs, and outer thighs), did some free weights for my lower arms, upper arms, and the backs of my arms...and I did some ab exercises.

I kicked my ass.

And it paid off! I weighed in at 187.2! Technically, I am only 8 lbs away from the top of my "normal range" woohoo!


So I have been tanning this week..Only 2 times, No big deal.

I just hate being super pale...like the shade of white out..haha.

Also, I'm getting a haircut today. Right now my hair is almost to the middle of my back...and I'm getting it cut off!

I'm getting my hair cut to about shoulder length. And I am eventually going to get highlights.

Just not today, because I'll get charged 80 bucks for my full head of hair, because they cut it AFTER they dye it.

So I beat the system..lol.


Paul is working tonight from 4-7, not too far away from home, so that's exciting.

I'm spending the day with my parents today though.
I'm probably going to work out today too, do another session of ass kicking. =)
Tomorrow too...seeing as how it is supposed to be gorgeous out tomorrow...and I feel more upbeat about working out when it's sunny rather than cold and windy and gross.


So, I'm not really sure about what I'm doing about dinner and whatnot, so I will post the calorie intake later, or tomorrow morning before church.


Although, last night I burned:

15 minutes of ab workout: 75 calories burned
15 minutes of weight lifting: 64 calories burned
15 minutes of leg workouts: 128 calories burned
20 minutes of elliptical: 255 calories burned

Total time: 1 hour and 5 minutes

Total calories burned: 522 calories burned.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment