Oh well.
I already put in a couple applications today.
Also, I feel kind of down and haven't worked out except playing frisbee with this cool light up frisbee with my sister for at least an hour.
Paul is working tonight at a Bridal Show. I hate the Bridal Shows during the week...He has another one tomorrow.
Although I'm making myself pretty busy tomorrow anyway. I go to school, come home, work out, shower, then head off to an RCIA class at the church...just to introduce myself.
Then I'll be home around 9, so we'll see how that goes...Anyway, my eating was pretty good today as far as calories.
I only had 1 soda today.
Breakfast:
Bagel with ICBINB: 370 calories
1 c of Dole: Pineapple, Orange, Banana Juice: 130 calories
No snack
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich:
Turkey: 60 cal
Provolone: 60 cal
Light Mayo: 45 cal
White bread: 80 cal
Snack: String Cheese: 45 cal
Dinner: Cheese Pizza: 350 cal
Total: 1,140 calories
Exercise: 1.5 hours of Frisbee..lol: 385 calories burned.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aaww I'm sorry about Lowe's. The economy is so bad right now it sucks!
ReplyDelete