Thursday, March 12, 2009

Now that I have some time to breathe..

I finished my medication this morning for my sickness.
I still feel a little congested, but it is definitely MUCH better than it was.

Anyway...I need to weigh myself.
I was at 188 when I last weighed myself the other day (yesterday maybe)...but I just ate breakfast so that may damper it a little bit.

Actually I am going to go quickly weigh myself anyway...just for the general idea...189..so breakfast probably tripped the scale..lol.

Anyway, I will start watching my calories again today...

Breakfast:
Multi-Grain Cheerios and 1/2 of Milk: 175 calories

Snack 1:
Nutrigrain Bar Blueberry: 130 calories

Lunch:
6" Subway Turkey Sub: 279 calories

Snack 2:
Quaker Tortillaz Chips: 130 calories

Dinner:
Breaded Chicken (Thighs and Legs): 300 calories (estimation)
Corn: 83 calories
Maybe some mixed veggies or green beans: 60 calories at most


Total: 1,157 calories...that's better. =)


Exercise: Since I am still feeling a little worn out..I may do about 10 minutes on the elliptical, maybe 10 more on the bicycle thing...and the rest of the time doing yoga and maybe a little weight lifting..It will really depend on how much my body can handle.

Anyway, on a note that doesn't really touch on being in shape...I think I may have gotten a new job..Which is much needed.

It isn't something big...I put in an application at Lowes hardware store, next to my college. I actually got a call back the next day..but I didn't hear my phone go off at all, so by the time I called back, the lady had left for the day.

But I called today and she doesn't work today, so I left my name and number so that way she knows I did call back and I definitely AM interested in the job.
Hopefully I get a call for an interview tomorrow.
I am actually really excited, because I am now on my Spring Break, and I could possibly be making some money =).

Hopefully this all works out. =)


I better get going though, I have a lot to do today.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment