Yeah. I gained 1.8 lbs.
Figured because I felt like such a "heffer" lol..for eating so much.
Anyway, I will definitely be working that off...and then some...=)
I have a few updates:
Job: Monday I am going to call Lowe's just to let them know I am still, in fact breathing, and really wanting the job.
Cellphone: I know I didn't really bring this up at all..but my phone has been acting...slow. So since Paul and I have different services (I have Sprint, he has T-Mobile) we decided to merge and purchase a Verizon family plan.
If I get the job at Lowes, I told Paul I would pay for the first bill, then we would go from there...so we'll see.
Eating:
I haven't really eaten much today...Not by any means because I gained a pound, but because I haven't been hungry...
I didn't eat breakfast, but had an early lunch.
So:
Breakfast: N/A
Snack 1/Lunch: Chili: 300 calories
Snack 2: Granola Bar: 100 calories
Dinner: TBD
I may be going to a friend's house because Paul is doing a bridal show tonight from 7-11. I will hang out with her until he gets back or whatever, because he has to drop off the equipment there in order to leave anyway.
I also got a lot of cute clothes to go out in. We went to Charlotte Russe in the mall, and I got this really cute tealish colored tank top with a belt, and I got matching shoes.
Also, Heather gave me a couple shirts that she doesn't every wear...One was a green tank top, and the other was a vest from Deb's...which usually I get Larges or XL in Deb's shirts...but the vest was a Medium..and it fits!
How awesome is that?
I was really excited...and I can't wait to lost more weight, the more I will lose the better my clothes with definitely fit. =)
Anyway, off to watch some television before Paul and I have to leave!
Have a great Friday!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love Verizon, hopefully the new plan works out for you.
ReplyDeleteAlso, good idea on calling Lowes and showing that you are intrested. I work in HR and think it's nice when people call to show intrest and follow up in a job. Good luck!