So after taking the medication (its 1 pill twice a day for 7 days) since Wednesday I am definitely feeling much better. Yesterday was the first day that my throat was not hurting at all..and today is the second.
However, I still have some congestion like it is trying to leave me with a head cold.
I know that I was going to try and work out every day for Lent, but like I had said, if my body is exhausted I will let it rest...
That's what I have been doing..
And my mom told me something very important, she told me that when I am good enough to start working out again, I need to work my way back up to doing the elliptical for 40 minutes and whatnot...so just do the elliptical for 10 then some yoga and whatnot, until I am back where I was.
The plus-side is that I have been watching what I am eating but still eating healthy and losing weight based on that alone.
It's nice. =)
So I am hoping to be back on the bandwagon by wednesday, thursday at the latest. =)
That's it for now.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment