Monday, March 2, 2009

So, my school was closed today...

I didn't have school today because of the "mega-storm"...We got about 6 inches of snow.

Anyway...I shoveled my drive-way...and our neighbors...so that was a pretty good workout.


Today I have eaten a lot...it's kinda gross...

B: PB&J and Coffee: 382 calories

S1: PB&J: 282 calories and a Coke: 103 cal

L: a few club crackers with yellow american cheese: 480 cal

S2: Raw broccoli with Italian dressing: 85 cal
Coke: 103

Dinner: Cheese Pizza: 350 cal

Total: 1785 cal...

I used that BMI calculator that Irene had sent me on a previous blog, and I calculated that I need 2674.06...so I guess that isn't as bad as I thought...I just feel gross about it.

Anyway, like I said before, I shoveled two driveways today...so that was a workout.

Yardwork: Shoveling Snow: 1 hr and 30 min: 785 calories burned

Elliptical (after dinner): 40 minutes: 524 calories burned

Light Weight lifting: 15 minutes: 65 cal burned

Sit-ups on a balance ball: 15 minutes: 175 cal burned

Total: 1549 cal burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment