Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting ready to cook some porkchops!

Okay, I am going to make this quick.
I plan on doing some working out tonight...I am completely drained because today was my first day back to school, but I am going to do a workout video or something.

Anyway...today I am pretty sure I am seriously under my calories..lol.

Here it is:

Breakfast:
1 Bagel with Cream Cheese: 306 calories

Snack 1:
Nutrigrain Bar: 130


Lunch:
No real lunch.

Snack 2:
Cream Cheese on Crackers: 270 calories

Dinner:
Pork Chops: 244 calories
Mashed Potatoes: 60 calories
Corn: 63 calories


Total: 1,073 calories.

Okay, so I'm not off..lol. It was the cream cheese and crackers.

I think I may do some wii fit stuff, like yoga tonight. After a few minutes of cardio of course.

Have a good night. =)


*EDIT*
Exercise: Paul and I went outside and played catch for about 15-20 minutes: 142 calories burned
Jogging/Running on the treadmill: 30 minutes: 385 calories burned
Free weights 10 minutes: 128 calories burned.

Also: in general: School: walking carrying less than 25 lbs: 85 calories burned
Walking up stairs while carrying less than 25 lbs: 71 calories
And I burned 85 in home activities alone..lol

Total: 896 calories burned.

oooOOOooOOh...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment