Friday, April 10, 2009

Nutshell.

Paul and I didn't really have a huge argument last night.

But we did have a "discussion". Pretty much because 80's night is tomorrow, and since one of my friends got completely trashed and had to be taken home by like the entire group of us (excluding me), I was left at the table by myself for a good 15 minutes, while Paul stayed behind the dj booth..so I will a little annoyed, and ever since my friend brought up 80's night Paul had been acting..distant.

So it was like, Okay what did I do now?
So I guess my feelings just kept building up, and I needed to get out what I was feeling, and that I felt like it was my fault because Paul didn't want to go, but I did...to hang out with him.

So needless to say, I was crying...and I felt like it was a bigger issue than it was, because my feelings were ultimately hurt that Paul thought that I couldn't hold my liquor and that was why we "had" to leave early...when really it was because I was tired of sitting there by myself...so of course I wanted to leave.


Anyway, on a much brighter note..I ended up losing 5lbs...within 24 hours...I'm not really sure why, but the night before last I did a really big weightlifting workout, so I was probably retaining water in my muscles.

I went from 190 (bad eating day) to 189 yesterday, then dropped to 184 today.
6lbs away from the top of my "normal weight range".

Also, today's plans:

Going to walmart to get a new ink cartridge for the printer.
Going tanning with my friend Heather.
Coming home. Finishing any Homework due for Monday.


Saturday:
Paul has a meeting at 1
80's night tomorrow night.


Sunday:
Easter:
Mass at 11
Dinner at his parents house.


My calories for today:

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs made with mozzarella cheese
Toast
2 Kiwis
Orange Juice:418 calories.


Lunch:
Greek Salad:
Green Spinach leaves
Grape Tomatoes
Feta cheese (crumbled)
Extra virgin olive oil
Balsalmic Vinegarette
RedWine Vinegarette: 295 calories (Yummy!)


S2:


Dinner: Costco cheese pizza: ugh, its like 400 calories for 1 slice.

Total: 1,113 calories. Not too bad though.

I'll probably work out again, doing the elliptical for 20 minutes, arm exercises, leg exercises, ab exercises.
I'll update later.

Have a happy Good Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything is ok. It's funny cause I had something bothering me too and I finally just got it out and now I feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete