Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let's make this quick..

So I feel pretty good today.
Aunt Flo is on her way out the door, so the bloating has subsided and I am feeling much better.

I got up at 6:30 and stayed up because I felt that good..lol....and that refreshed..haha.

Sadly, I haven't heard back from Lowe's about the job...And my "interview" was a week ago. Ugh.
I really need a job.


Anyway.

I am going shopping with my friend Heather today, we are getting some "going out" clothes...
It's funny because I will wear the pants or jeans that I plan on going out in, just so I know how the top or whatever looks with the pants...lol.


So. Let's get to it.

Breakfast:
Coffee, 1/2 bagel, 1 string cheese: 227 calories


S1: TBD

Lunch: PB&J sandwich: 193 calories

S2: TBD

Dinner: TBD



Exercise: 3 hours worth of walking through the mall: 590 calories burned
Playing with the kids...lol...that's at least 200 calories burned...


Anyway, I will edit this thing later...
Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was Lowe's you were trying for. My brother-in-law is the Manager at Lowe's in Seattle. I know it was a long process for him to get the job.

    ReplyDelete