Friday, February 20, 2009

Accountability for todaaay..

So today may not look very pretty..lol.

Tomorrow should be a little better because I am getting rid of junk food...lol. Also Pauly and I are taking a trip to Long Island for the Islanders vs Devils game at Nassau Coliseum. Annnnd, since Paul is originally from Mineola, we are going to see his old house, and go to the biggest mall on the east coast.

Anyway, here is my food intake for todaaay:

(2 slices)Bacon, (1egg)Egg, and cheese (1 slice) on a plain bagel (with a tiny bit of ketchup) and coffee:
Coffee: 64 cal.
Bacon: 89
Egg:13
Cheese: 80
Bagel: 72 cal
Ketchup: approx 20
Total: 338

Snack 1: Diet Coke: 0 cal.

Lunch: I had water..lol. We had a late breakfast.

Snack 2: New Quaker Tortillaz chips- Zesty Guacamole flavored: 130

Dinner: BLT's:
Bacon: 89 cal
Lettuce: 1..lol.
Tomato: 3. I'm liking this..lol
Hellman's Mayo: 90 cals

Total: 183..=) Maybe 2 sandwiches which would make dinner 366

After workout snack: Yogurt: 105

Grand Total: 756...939 if I have 2 sandwiches. =)

Exercise: Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones DVD (About an hour long), Possibly the elliptical.
*EDIT* So I realized that 30 Day Shred Levels 1 and 2 are onDemand now, so I did the entire 30 day Shred Level 1...THEN, I did 20 minutes on the elliptical..I am so proud of myself!!!! =)


Ultimate goal: Water the rest of the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment