So, I ended up gaining 3lbs since yesterday. Ugh!.
This is horrible, and on top of me feeling down about that, I have a major headache and feel like I am coming down with something. Are you serious? This sucks.
I really need to work out today. I didn't yesterday.
We went to the Islanders game, which they spanked the NJ Devils 4-0.
That was fun..but I wish I didn't have the urge to gorge myself all of the time..
It's hard.
I may work out early, and get it over with...20 minutes on the elliptical then relax the rest of the day.
At least it's something.
The dog is sick. =(
She has been up all night with diarrhea, and she threw up this morning...not to mention she peed on the floor which is definitely UNLIKE her.
And I feel unusually irritable.
PMS maybe?
I don't know.
I haven't really eaten much because I'm really not hungry.
I had part of a breakfast quesadilla..well, 1 piece.
Which is bacon, eggs, cheese in a tortilla.
1 slice bacon really: 42 cal
Eggs (1): 78 (pending it is fried)
Cheese: 424 cal per cup shredded.
Tortilla:90 cal
Total: Ouch...635.
No lunch, because we are having an early dinner..Pot Roast with Carrots, Mashed Potatoes, and LF Cottage Cheese...
About:
Pot Roast: 180
Carrots: 10 (I used 10 large carrots cut into bite-sized pieces)
Mashed Potatoes: 237
LF Cottage cheese: 102
Total: 529
Maybe a yogurt later: 105
E: 20-30 minutes on the elliptical...40 if I am up to it.
Total: Ugh...1,269.
Definitely need to work this out tonight.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment