So today I weighed myself...after having half a cup of coffee and a blueberry yogurt...
It said I lost 4.2 lbs...how does that happen? My second day with Aunt Flo, and I lost weight? Omg!
I am hoping to kick this illness completely by tomorrow. I e-mailed all of my professors, and all of them told me to get completely better before I come back (there are a lot of illnesses circling the school, and a lot of people have been getting really sick so they have been trying to keep everything sterilized and clean in the classes). I am definitely the epitome of sterilized...when we have the computers..I always carry hand sanitizer with me..and use it...before and after I touch practically everything.
I always wash my hands and keep clean with everything. I know it seems weird, but I am like a germophobe. lol.
With today's day and age you really have to..lol.
Plus, I did a lot of volunteer work in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Vet's offices...places where cleanliness is really stressed.
So, that has really stuck with me...
Moving on, today as I said:
B: Coffee and Yogurt: 125+105=230
S1: 3 hard boiled egg whites + Dr. Pepper: 51+150=201
Lunch: 2 slices pepperoni pizza (finishing my Dr. Pepper): 420
S2: TBD
Dinner: Caesar Salad: 78+20=108
Total: 932 calories.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment