I ended up gaining 2lbs...which is okay, because I think that I am just retaining water in my muscles..
Tonight is the birthday party...I also have to do some serious grocery shopping today..oh boy.
I think that even if we get home kinda late, I'm going to at least hop on the elliptical for a little while..I know for Lent I was going to work out for at least an hour...so I'm going to give it my best.
Or, if I have time between shopping and the party, I am going to do 30 minutes then and 30 minutes later...maybe that would help.
All I know is that I am going to do it.
So..here is what I'm taking in today...
No meat! No snacking in between!
Breakfast: Peaches N Cream Oatmeal (2 packs, because 1 pack just looks so puny sitting there by itself): 260 calories.
1/2 Glass of 2% milk: (I need to pick up more soy milk.): 61.5 cal
Lunch: Caesar Salad: 277 calories
Dinner: Cheese Pizza...Probably 1 slice: 192 calories
Dessert: Cake: ugh....chocolate cake, vanilla icing 1 small slice: 459...eeek.
Total: 1249...still not as much as I usually eat...
Although, to burn it off:
Elliptical: 40 minutes: 524 cal burned
The paddleboat thingy 20 minutes: 204 cal burned
Circuit Training (J.M. Shred 1) 30 minutes: 349 cal burned
Weight lifting 30 min (per DVD and free weights): 262 cal burned
Have a good day...gotta get ready to go shopping!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment