Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Todaaay..

So I would usually weigh myself in the morning before I eat...but I was so hungry this morning, I didn't.

I'm ashamed..lol..

Anyway, I had a bagel with a little bit of ICBINB on it, and a banana, and a small glass of soymilk for breakfast..

for lunch, it will be egg salad sandwich on whole wheat bread..yumm!

I'm still not sure about dinner, because we were invited over to a friend's house tonight. I hope we don't stay too late tonight, mainly because I have my morning classes tomorrow and it I don't get to bed by 11, I will be extremely cranky.

Anyway, I know I said I was going to post something else in my last post, but seeing as how I forgot what it was, I will not be doing so..lol.

I also have journalism class today, but my professor said he has been really ill the past several days, so I e-mailed him telling him I hope he is feeling better, yada yada yada, and asked whether we were having class today or not.

To be honest, normally I wouldn't ask, BUT seeing as how it is my only class of the day, I don't want to make the 35 minute trip to Sussex just to find out my class is cancelled then come back home. lol.

Needless to say, he hasn't responded to ANYONE's e-mails. So I figured I had an idea for a story for the school newspaper that I would write, and I e-mailed him again to toss the idea at him.

Still no reply.

It doesn't say on the school website if any of his classes are cancelled for today, so I may just end up making the drive.

Okay, so working out when I get back from class.
I plan on doing the elliptical, maybe some weightlifting for the upper body, crunches, reverse crunches, and some yoga to stretch me out..lol.

That will be an estimated hour to hour and a half.

Okay, that's it for me today.. Time to start on lunch!!

Have a good day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment