I woke up with a screaming headache and a 101.7 fever.
Wonderful.
I feel a little better since this morning, but it turned back around when I received my monthly friend. Aunt Flo came to visit.
I'm definitely relaxing all day today.
Paul was doing everything he could to make me feel better today, it was so cute, he made me breakfast, made me lunch, and he is actually at the store picking up a few things...like Dibs ice cream bites.
I hope I get better by the end of this week..I should.
Thursday I am going with my friend to get our nails done.
Friday is my friend's son's 3rd birthday.
Saturday is 80's night at a club that we are going to with a few other couples.
Alright..back to lying down...
I'll update tomorrow.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment