Friday, February 27, 2009

New Changes to the Wedding Plans...

So Paul and I were talking..a lot..about some info we had received from the Priest at his parent's church (the church we will be attending from now on)..

The Priest had informed us that he is not able to do weddings outside of a church setting. The Priest at the Church we had been going to (that we aren't very thrilled with, after the deacon insulted the people in Dingmans Ferry..claiming that we were not intelligent enough to grasp Catholicism within a year and a half time.), had told us that Catholic Priests were able to do weddings at any venue.

Granted, I believe Paul's Priest (Father Gerald), over Father Paul (the one in Dingmans).
Needless to say, instead of having our reception at Catlin Gardens, which would be an hour away from the church...we may have it moved to some place closer.

They have a reception hall across the street, which was the older church before it was remodeled. We were thinking about that, but it needs some fixing.

Another thing, we were looking at Ehrhardt's in Hawley, PA...Not too far away from where I live...25 minutes about.

I know I still have some time, but I'm really organized and like to get things done and planned so if any issues arise, it can be taken care of or changed without having to be rushed.

I'm printing out the info and packages for Ehrhardt's actually right now as I am typing this.

It's 11 pages..lol..I'm sorry, Pauly!

Although it seems that with Ehrhardt's I would have more selections of meals, cakes, and whatnot than at Catlin.

That may be what we decide to do.

I know that no matter what I choose, it will be perfect.

I have faith that God will help to guide me through this process and I will make the right decisions with His help.

I have to get ready to leave though.

Updates to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment