Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Kicked Myself In The Butt Yesterday...

Instead of sulking about how lethargic I felt yesterday, I got over myself.

I changed clothes, went upstairs and worked out to Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones workout.
I did the entire thing, front to back.
THEN, I even got on the wii for a little bit to do some yoga to stretch me out.

I have only lost a lb this week though.
Better than nothing.

Today, I had a bagel with about half of a serving of ICBINB which is probably like 300 calories total.

Lunch will probably be a turkey sandwich (my friend is making them for us today for shopping so we don't have to buy food)...*EDIT* I actually had pb & J on whole wheat bread..lol

Dinner is up in the air..*Edit again* We had lf cheeseburgers, green beans, and fries.

E: Walking around Woodbury Commons (Probably for about 5 hours..we like to shop!)..lol.
Probably the elliptical because my butt is sore from the workout..lol.
Maybe some yoga.

*I feel so tired from walking today. We were walking around for like 3 hours. I am so sore and exhausted..especially because we were battling the wind the entire time. It was like walking with a weight pushing you back. It was bad. It has completely worn me out.*


Oh, and we went to Starbucks today, while my friend got a coffee, guess what I got? The HEALTHY Chocolate Banana Vivanno drink...Can you believe that? I traded a latte for a healthy drink. I couldn't believe it!!

Also, I'm so proud of myself, I have only had 1 soda today. Usually I drink 3..it's almost frightening. I had one Diet Coke today, other then that, it has been water...and Not even half of a Smirnoff Ice.
Paul actually drank more of it..lol.

I did really good today..I'm so happy.
I will have to weigh in tomorrow and will let you guys know how I did.

=)
Have a good night, gals!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the workout. I've been slacking majorly in that department. =D

    ReplyDelete