I am definitely relaxing today.
Yesterday was fun with Paul at work...everybody at the V-Day Dance wanted to talk to me and whatnot and giving me requests it was so fun.
Okay, so today..I don't really have any calorie counts yet, because I'm not prepared..lol.
BUT, I am getting ready to work out on the elliptical for probably 20 minutes, then another 20 minutes then maybe some yoga on the Wii.
I definitely have to get back on track this week...with it being Valentine's Day I have been a little off-track..lol.
I have splurged on coffee, DD, and pancakes..lol.
Tonight I think will be a steak and salad night. =)
After I work out and whatnot, then I will have to come back and update some more.
All in all, not really eventful day today.
We got home around 2:30-3:00 this morning and had a few glasses of wine then went to bed...and I passed out within like 10 minutes, I was so tired!!
It was a good weekend though.
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day with your fi's and Husbands!!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment