It's my blog!
Haha. I'm kidding.
Anyway, I had a really good weekend for it being just that.
Saturday...I was helping my mom clean because she drives from PA to NYC every day with my step-father.
I was on my feet the entire day.
I also went on the elliptical for 20 minutes (a weight loss training session), then I got off for about 5 minutes to fill up my jug of water, I was still hyped up and my legs weren't tired yet, so I figured that needed to change..lol.
I went back on the elliptical for another 20 minutes, then did some free-weights for my upper body and called it quits.
I had had pizza for lunch with Paul before he had to work, but I only had one tiny piece..It was Freschetta so if you know the pizza, you know how tiny the pieces are. lol.
For dinner I had 4 cheese penne pasta..it was sooo good.
Today I did pretty well...I didn't exercise, but Paul and I did "Part 1" for my Valentine's day gift...He is working on Valentine's day, so he split up my gift(s) throughout the week.
Today we went to iHop, and I got a philly cheesesteak..I am weak when it comes to those..BUT, I ate about a quarter of it, and most of my fries (there weren't many anyway), and boxed the rest to go.
After that we went to Woodbury Commons since it was like 50 degress today..It was amazing outside (Woodbury Commons is like an Outdoor mall).
We went shopping and Pauly bought me 4 shirts and a hat....he also bought me starbucks (I had a small Skinny Vanilla Latte).
So we came home and had cheeseburgers with a side of raw vegetables (carrots, broccoli, string peas, tomatoes).
I barely made it through one cheeseburger...they were huge from Costco.
I have been doing really well though at avoiding temptations..lol..We have cheese danishes that I have been avoiding...that has been tough.
I got more multi-grain cheerios though, so that will definitely help..I love them!!
It was so great, my parents noticed that I am thinning up a lot.
I also took my measurements yesterday.
Since I started:
My biceps have gained about an inch of muscle..which is fine.
My bust has lost an inch.
My stomach has lost an inch.
My hips have lost a quarter of an inch...
and
My thighs have lost 2-3 inches.
I'm excited..I told Paul that once I get the weight off, tanning will come next. =) I have a few prom pictures where I was soooo dark between softball and tanning every day after practice for like two months.
I would kill to be that dark again. =).
Here's to saving money for a tanning salon membership!
Also, this isn't Healthy Weight related, but there has been suggestions about moving our wedding up due to the economy.
Our date as of now is June 27, 2010.
A few of our family members is suffering from the lay-offs, and my mom had suggested to me a year ago about not waiting until 2010...I brushed it off.
Well, the other morning Paul was talking to my mom and she had brought it up again...We were talking about moving the date up, today in the car, such as the pro's and con's of moving the wedding up to the end of this year, but we didn't really finalize the conversation.
So, as of now, it is still up in the air...I am hoping though, that we figure out this soon. I have told Paul on several occasions, that I don't care who marries us, where we get married, or when we get married...all that matters to me is that we are together, and that it is on paper.
So I will definitely re-touch on this topic as we figure this out.
Anyway, time to get ready for bed soon.
Early classes tomorrow.
G'night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment