Okay so next week is Ash Wednesday..so I was thinking about stuff to do for Lent.
I figured that in order to better myself not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well I would do this...
Instead of giving something up, I decided that for forty days I will work out every single one of them.
Usually I have one day off to rest, but if my body can take it, I'm going to do it.
Oh, and I have to do it at least for an hour...GRANTED, I know that on Sundays you are allowed to have what you decided to give up....but, I am going to do my best to workout every single day for forty days and if I am really exhausted I will rest.
Also, I have another discussion to post later on today, but I am going to go outside and play some basketball with Paul because it's nice out, and I haven't played in awhile...
Plus it also helps out to show me where I stand with my stamina...whether it's increasing or :( decreasing..lol..
But, as far as Lent, Please please Please tell me what you guys think!!!
More to come later...
Also, so far I had cheerios: 110
Crackers with Pepperoni which is the killer..lol it would be like 230
Dinner is still up in the air, probably a piece of cheese pizza: 220
Probably a yogurt and banana later on tonight. =)
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I forgot Lent is coming. I need to think of something! =)
ReplyDeleteI think that is great you are adding something instead of taking something away for lent. I want to do something too, but not sure what yet. Adding exercise might be a great thing for me. Or maybe, just maybe I'll try to pray for 40 days straight. I'm really bad about forgetting that. Hmm..I gotta think of something.
ReplyDelete