So today was pretty eventful, my food list will probably be slightly different then what I posted before, because Paul had surprised me with an offer to go to Apple Bee's for lunch today.
As a Valentine's Gift, Paul was doing 3 parts, the first was taking me shopping, today was lunch, and then something else tomorrow...Seeing as how he is working from 7-12 at a V-Day Party, he encouraged me to go with.
So we are going to work tomorrow..lol.
So, I had the same breakfast, I didn't really eat anything out of the ordinary.
I had 1 sugar cookie which was like 180 calories. Ugh.
And for applebee's we split mozzarella sticks, which I had 2..lol.
And I ate about a quarter of my meal which was the double crunch shrimp and french fries...so that will be my lunch AND dinner. =)
I did good about my portions..lol.
Anyway, again, I will probably have a yogurt after working out.
After AppleBee's I don't know what happened, I felt so exhausted..lol. We came home and I completely passed out...and of course, Jade jumped up on the bed and passed out with me.
Paul had to make a trip to the store, so he left after I fell asleep..lol.
Jade and I were completely comatose until like 5:30...I got a good 2 hour nap.
I had to force myself up at 5:30 because I knew if I didn't, I wouldn't be sleeping tonight.
I feel better though..lol.
So that is my post.
I will update probably sunday.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment