Friday I was super busy.
Paul and I had to go to the mall to get a few things, went to the store, went to his meeting and didn't get back until 12 a.m.
Yesterday...
We were super busy yesterday too.
I didn't workout yesterday but I kept my cal intake low.
Today...
I had a pancake with sugar free syrup and a cup of coffee for breakfast.
I didn't really have any snack.
Lunch, I had left over tortellini for lunch.
Dinner, I'm not really sure what is for dinner, but it's definitely going to be light.
Then we are watching the football game...even though the Giants aren't in the superbowl. :-(
I was NOT happy with Mr. Manning on that one.
I need to run to Walmart so I can get a couple boxes of nutri-grain bars so I can have them for classes.
Ugh...weather channel is calling for more snow Tuesday. Wonderful.
Tomorrow will be my first day of the majority of my classes and the snow isn't supposed to start until later on so I will get through those hopefully.
Okay....I forgot what I was going to type...
Paul is at work..well sort of, he went to Anthony's Pier 9 to do the Bridal show....it's from 12-5...how stupid is that? A 5 hour Bridal Show.
I went with him last year because his "boss" couldn't go, he got hurt shoveling snow and slipped a disk or something.
I went...and was pretty bored.
Although Paul is supposed to be bringing me home brochures for flowers.
Our reception is going to be at Catlin Gardens, so I know they obviously have flower arrangements there, but not for bouquets and boutonnieres.
They'll do our cake, so that's taken care of.
Already have a photographer.
A videographer.
A DJ, obviously..lol.
We still have a lot to do....I have lots of time though for the smaller stuff.
I have ideas for my dress, and the color scheme that I want, but we'll see.
Anyway, I need to get going, tomorrow will probably be a later blog, or I may not be able to blog until Tuesday.
We'll see how things go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay, I hope you like the chicken pot pie! :::crossing fingers::: I sometimes add potatoes to the recipe. =) That's funny they are having a bridal show on Super Bowl Sunday, I bet he will be bored. Take care!
ReplyDeleteYeah. He called me and was complaining about having to go, and how annoying some of the other vendors are. I felt bad, because when I was there we were stuck next to this videographer handing out his "videogragpher's license". I was sitting there, and he shoved it in my face and was like "I saw you eyeing this, so here you go for your wedding.
ReplyDeleteI was a little annoyed, so I told him, I guarantee you, when we leave this evening..I will leave this on the table for you to take back.
He was like No, You'll keep it.
When we packed up and we were leaving, I left it on the table, and as we passed him I smiled and told him I left him a gift on the table!
I was so cranky.