Sunday, February 1, 2009

Voted: Most Popular Fiancee of a Mobile Disc Jockey.

SO...
I was talking to Paul..since he is on his way home...and he was telling me that he met someone from theknot.com who said that she knew me.

That was numero uno on the list.
THEN quite a few of the DJ vendors (keep your eyes out now!) were asking around to see who was engaged seeing as they read on the knot that I am a Hudson Valley bride and wanted to know which DJ I was getting engaged to...just to make sure it wasn't a scam.

Paul reassured them that I am not on there to promote their business...which is the truth.
I am on there to get opinions on vendors and ideas for the wedding, and why should I be deprived of the experience just because he is in the wedding business?

Go Hunnie!
lol.

So not only am I now one of the most popular brides on the knot to vendors alone...but also I just helped Paul and Larry figure out how many vendors go snooping onto the knot to test their ratings.

So good or bad, I'm not sure...I am now one of the most popular brides in the Hudson Valley.
Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment