Thursday, February 26, 2009

I plan on kicking my butt again today....

I was talking to my fi today, and I told him that I may not go so overly crazy about working out my outer thighs...because I already have that huge quad muscle sticking out..lol.

It's pretty cool, but my inner thighs need to tone up a little more...so I think I will focus more on those tonight and the elliptical.

Last night I did a really kick-ass work out in the aspect of doing the elliptical for 20 minutes and topping out at 1,330 revolutions (which is like 105 more than usual), then Shred 1, then did some bicep workouts with a 10lb. weight (30 reps each), I did more ab work, I did some leg raises with a 10lb weight on them, then I did some inner thigh raises...
so what I may do is do more inner thigh raises, but have Paul hold the 10lb weight on my leg to put some more work into it (since with the way you lay..you can't really do it yourself..lol).


Afterward, I actually did some calf workouts..which is amazing if you have stairs...or even a couple mats....
It's really easy and it sculpts your calves quick...
Really, all I do is just stand on a step (or chair) and grip the edge of the step with my toes, and try to balance with the majority of the weight on my heel...
Then, I stand up on my tip-toes, then I relax to the beginning, then I stand on my tip-toes again..and I keep doing it until I feel a really good burn in my calves.

Literally, last summer I did this everyday for like a week, and I saw drastic changes in my calves...it was amazing....it also strengthens your ankle muscles...which I need (for all the tendonitis and tearing I have going on in my ankles)...

So..today...
I've been a tiny bit lax about my eating...
I've went on a serious cookie binge..well, like 4 cookies..

So...
I didn't really eat breakfast..but:

Snack 1: 4 Cookies ugh: 520..it was spread throughout the day though.

Lunch: French fries lol..yeah, I told you: 2 servings: 260 calories

Dinner: I had not even half of the half of the footlong tuna sub I split with Paul from subway..lol...so technically 1/4 a tuna sub with lettuce, light mayo, and pickles.: about 282 cals
Lemonade: 90 cal.

Snack 2: Maybe a yogurt...100 cal.


Total..Ugh...: 1252 cal. if I have the yogurt...

However, if I work out on the elliptical tonight for 40 minutes that will burn 518...

Weight lifting 30 minutes: 259 burned

Yoga 30 minutes: 108 calories

Shred 1: 345 calories

Total: 885...not even close to what I have taken in today...I may do the shred 1 tonight too.

If I do, that will make it 1230..close enough...=) those extra calories will aid to my energy...=)

Time to kick my butt!

I'll update later, or tomorrow. =)
Have a good night everyone, and happy Lent season.

No comments:

Post a Comment