I weighed myself today and...I lost 6.3lbs this week!
I am so excited...and to be perfectly honest, I haven't really done any OFFICIAL working out..all I did was cut out Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks..which has been the toughest.
I take the stairs to all of my classes rather than the elevator...and I park in the upper lot of the campus, so I have to walk 8 flights of stairs (down to classes/back up to car), 2 to my first class (up and down), I go to the building next door, walk up 4 more, walk down the same 4, then go back to the original building...so technically, I walk about 18 flights of stairs up and down every Monday and Wednesday.
On tuesday I just walk up and down 2..so four total.
So about 22 flights of stairs at school a week.
Also I make sure I have a really good breakfast, I have a cup of coffee, but I have found that I haven't really been drinking it all..just a few drinks and I'm done.
I usually take a nutri-grain bar with me to snack on in between classes and that usually holds me over.
When I get home...which is around 2:15ish, I will plan for dinner, maybe have another small snack like an apple or a fat-free yogurt, and will set out the food for dinner.
The awesome part is, I have had some chocolate for my period this week (it ended tuesday), so I'm glad I worked more of it off then I thought.
Today I had an eggo waffle with sugar-free syrup, coffee.
No Snack.
Lunch Paul and I split a footlong turkey sub (so 6") with american cheese, lettuce, pickles, and light mayo, and a small bag of sunchips.
No Snack
Dinner: I am making Caesar salad for myself with stuffed chicken that my mom had made the other day..it is so good.
And for a dessert, I am making Carrot and Celery juice...sounds gross, but it is soooo good. I love it..and it's healthy. =)
Oh, as far as exercising...
I was on the elliptical for 30 minutes earlier today, and I will probably do some yoga on the wii for about 30-40 minutes. =)
Oh and my fav part is, during basketball season, I only weighed 3lbs less than what I do now! I would seriously not mind if I just dropped another 10lbs and toned up...It would be so amazing.
=)..I am so excited..
Next thing to get myself off of...
Soda.
I'm not drinking as much as I used to, but it is still more than I would like.
2 a week would be nice.
I'm doing like 4.
I'll have to update more later...=)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6.3 pounds!! That's pretty amazing, good job!! I need to cute soda too. It's funny cause I never liked soda until I started dieting a lot and now I crave it all the time. Have a good night!
ReplyDelete