So my day was pretty crappy, except the weather..it hit 70 in Sussex, NJ today.
It kind of felt like everything that could go wrong did...and the kicker was, it didn't start until after my classes were over with..so I guess thats good?
I did good with food until around 3..lol.
I had my Multi Grain Cheerios 110
and a small glass of OJ another 110
I had 2 nutri-grain bars which is like 260
Cue the hate music....
I had a Chicken sandwich from Wendy's and some fries as well.... the sandwich itself is 440
and the fries is like 550 I think...=(
I haven't had anything since...and at this point, I don't think I will be hungry for the rest of the night. I feel gross.
I am definitely doing the elliptical tonight along with this new DVD I picked up...I got Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones, which pretty much targets the abs, saddle bags..lol, hips, thighs, and butt....my trouble zones..lol.
It also helps out with underarm flab..which has never really been a problem for me, but whatever, the more toned up I am, the better. =).
I did it for the first time last night and OMG, it is a killer!
I was kind of sore today, so I thought that maybe tonight I would take a break and rest, but after my splurging, I am definitely kicking it up a notch tonight and rest tomorrow I think depending on my progress.
Wow I can't believe how hungry I was. I'm almost ashamed.
Also, to put the cherry on top of such a crappy day I was using the Go Green Windex to wipe down my dashboard in my car and what not, and wiping down my windows.
I decided to do the outside of my windshield because I had muddy water flipped onto it because of people in front of me on the roads.
I start wiping the windex off, and my pinky hits my windshield wiper blade, and it hurt pretty bad.
I take a quick glance, shake it off (like a typical athlete lol), and kept going, I started to notice blood soaking up my paper towels.
I look at my hand, and my pinky was seriously bleeding. So I'm thinking, What the hell? And I get a dry paper towel and wipe off my pinky, and sure enough, there is a semi-deep cut about the size of a half the width of an index finger and another one crossing that one.
There was a lot of blood for that cut..lol. I just wrapped it up and finished cleaning, and I came in showing Paul and he was like Ewww.
So needless to say, I cleaned it up...then realized we were out of band aids...so now it's just out in the open..but the bleeding stopped so it's alright.
So that is my day.
I need some real motivation though, I feel pretty crappy about Wendy's. =(
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't even worry about it, you had a bad 20 minutes. =) You could of done much worse I bet. I hope your hand is alright!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I pretty much kicked my butt in the work out though I did the entire Jillian Michaels DVD, then I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, so I am hoping that worked off the bad calories..lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you had a bad day, hopefully tomorrow is much better for you. Thanks for your advice on late night snacking! It's great to have support from you and the other girls :) oh and way to go on the Jillian Michaels DVD, thats tough, but she rocks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your guys' support. It has definitely helped. I actually weighed myself this morning and was a pound lighter, so it helped. =)
ReplyDeleteAgain, thanks a bunch, oh and no problem about the late night snacking.
I love Jillian Michael's DVD, I went to pick up the 30 day shred from wal-mart, and they were out of stock!
They told me to check back on Tuesday, so I think I will..if not I will order it online. =)
Thanks again for the support, ladies!
It means a lot!