So I didn't do the DVD..
I did 20 minutes on the elliptical...then did another 20 minutes of a stationary bicycle/peddleboat type thing...yeah..I don't know what it's called..but it's cardio..haha.
40 minutes straight of cardio...
Then I did some muscle building...I did my inner thighs with a 5lb weight, and I pumped some 10 pounders for biceps, wrist curls, I did my calf exercise..and that might be it..lol.
I did a different weightloss plan on the elliptical to "shock" my body...because I was able to do Weightloss 1 for 20 minutes, then I was able to do it again...
So I changed it up a bit. =)..Which is always good. hah.
This weekend is going to be tough to watch my eating..Tomorrow is my friend's kid's 3rd birthday...
Pizza...A little bit of Alcohol (we're not irresponsible)...Cake...Oh boy.
I also have to go grocery shopping tomorrow...woo hoo...That was my sad attempt of computer sarcasm. =).
Anyway, Saturday is 80's night...Talk about fun...I know, I know, I wasn't born until the late 80's but I seriously think that I was born in the 70's in my past life because I LOVE 80's music.... =)
And 80's movies...The Breakfast Club...16 Candles...C'mon now!
Moving on, I'm actually really tired...lol.
So 80's night will be fun, I have been going to bed kinda early because of morning classes, but I don't know how I am going to stay up late...haha. I'm 20 and can't stay up late, what the heck?
So I weighed myself after working out, which probably wasn't good...but anyway I weighed 178..So technically, I'm normal.
Anyway, tomorrow is going to be pretty busy, but I will do my best to post either in the morning or when we get home.
Paul and I are going to go watch Sober House on VH1...
Have a great night! =)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good job girlie. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks..you too!
ReplyDelete